Contributions du Comité Permanent R aux colloques, journées d'études ...
- A review committee acting as an jurisdictional body. The new role of the Belgian Committee within the framework of reviewing special intelligence methods [Paper presented at the workshop on principles and best practices on the legal and institutional frameworks for intelligence and intelligence oversight in counter-terrorism (Geneva, March 2010) and at the International Intelligence Review Agencies Conference (Sydney, March 2010)]. [pdf]
- Confidence is fine, control is better?(Excerpt of the speech held at Community of Interest on the Practice and Organisation of Intelligence Belgium) - December 2008) [pdf]
- Belgian remedies against an unreliable reliability-check (Paper presented at the International symposium on national security and the ECHR (Sweden) December 2008) [pdf]
- Does setting priorities mean ‘to lose’? (Excerpt of the speech held at the 6th International Intelligence Review Agencies Conference (New Zealand) - October 2008) [pdf]
- Paper presented at the international congress on accountability of international intelligence cooperation (Norway) - October 2008 [pdf]
- Good Things May also Come in Small Packages (Paper presented at the 4th Conference of the Parliamentary Committees for the Oversight of Intelligence and Security Services (Portugal) - September 2008) [pdf]